For each trellis, you’ll need:
- 2 – 10 ft length of 3/4″ Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- 2 – 3/4″ PVC 90 degree elbow connectors
- 2 – 3/4″ PVC ‘T’ connectors
- 1 – 5 ft length of 1/2″ EMT electrical conduit
- Trellis netting measuring about 5′ x 7′ (We recommend Burpee’s Garden Trellis netting.)
Tools required include:
- measuring tape
The following two tabs change content below.
Derek is the co-founder of HomeSpot HQ, and uses it to manage the seemingly never ending list of projects and maintenance tasks around his suburban home.
Latest posts by Derek Smith (see all)
- Featured Maintenance: Annual lawnmower tune-up - January 31, 2014
- HomeSpot HQ Founder to be featured guest on Home Tool Box radio program - June 7, 2013
- Spring Rain is Good and Bad - April 14, 2013