Another year has been rung in and there is a lot to look forward to in 2014, but first I pause to look back at the highlights of 2013.
I’m always to excited to see which articles make their way to the top of the blog. There are always a few surprises, but at the end of the day the best posts stand out.
- 10 Awsome IKEA Hacks
- Bathroom Cleaning Tricks
- 10 Inspirational Upcycling Projects
- Mason Jar Ideas for Inspiration
- How to Cut a Glass Bottle
- 10 Uses for Rubber Bands Around the House
- How to Tint Mason Jars Different Colors
- 6 Ways to Deal with an Ant Problem
- Microwave Cleaning Trick
- Purging Your Closet in 4 Easy Steps
The Toilet Maintenance and Cleaning article is technically from 2012, but it went viral in 2013. Who knew people loved toilet cleaning tricks so much?!
- #2 most viewed article in the Hometalk How-to category (over 160,00 views)
- Over 172,000 likes/repins on Pinterest
- Dozens of references from other blogs and websites