Getting the decal on the wall takes some time, but it is best to be patient and careful. Here are the steps:
- Tape the decal on the wall with painters tape. Put one big strip of tape vertically just a little bit off center opposite of the side you want to apply first.
- Stand back and make sure you like the location. Check the positioning with a level and adjust, if needed.
- Pull the little pieces of tape off the side you want to apply first and remove the paper backing.
- Cut away this excess paper with a scissors.
- Slowly apply the decal from the middle moving outward.
- Use a straight edge to ensure the decal is completely adhered to the wall. On textured surfaces it is best to simply use your fingers.
- Move the vertical piece of tape to the other side of center and use the same steps to apply the other half of the decal.
- Remove the top paper and inspect your work.
The following two tabs change content below.