Second, placement and marking of the tiles for cutting.
The easiest way to get a great fit is to not measure your tiles, but to mark them in place. To learn how, follow the directions below.
- Place the tile that needs cutting tight against the front and side of the cabinet with the paper backing side up.
- Place the second tile tight against the back and same side face up.
- Make sure to fold up the paper backing from the top tile to keep it out of the way.
- While holding both snugly in place, mark an ink line along the edge of the top tile on the paper backing of the front tile.
Latest posts by Becky Alexander-Conrad (see all)
- Popular DIY Projects For Any Homeowner - July 1, 2014
- Building a Home Office Part 3: What to do with Old Electronics - June 24, 2014
- Building a Home Office Part 2: Turning a Bookcase into a Computer Desk - June 17, 2014