Once the plans were drawn up, I took the top off. It was attached using somewhat of a tongue and groove. I took some measurements and made two new sides pieces using our router to round over one side on the front of each piece. Once I was sure the size was right, I cut a groove into the bottom of each piece using a dado blade on our table saw making sure not to over cut. I also made a tongue in the top so the original top could easily fit.
Latest posts by Becky Alexander-Conrad (see all)
- Popular DIY Projects For Any Homeowner - July 1, 2014
- Building a Home Office Part 3: What to do with Old Electronics - June 24, 2014
- Building a Home Office Part 2: Turning a Bookcase into a Computer Desk - June 17, 2014