- Drilling pocket holes:
- Set the pocket hole jig for the thickness of the apron stock – ¾” in the case of my table. This sets the proper depth for the pocket holes.
- Using the jig instructions, set the stop collar on the jig-specific drill bit for the apron thickness, again ¾”
- Clamp the drilling jig to the apron
- Drill hole – the stop collar will contact the jig, stopping the bit at the correct depth
- Unclamp and drill another hole – each apron should have a minimum of two holes at each leg joint
The following two tabs change content below.