If you would like to contribute to the HomeSpot HQ blog please read through the following requirements:
- You must have a blog of your own (i.e. no SEO experts)
- Articles must be engaging (no fluff!)
- At least 3 high quality photos that you own. More photos are better!
- The article must be 500+ words and be broken up by headers
- You must have a Gravatar for your profile picture. It is a free service and only takes a minute to setup here.
- Provide a 1-2 sentence bio
- No promoting specific products
If you can meet all of these requirements, here are the benefits:
- You may place one link in the author byline to your blog. The link can’t point to a blog you don’t control. Also, please note that rel=”nofollow” attribute will be added in accordance with Google’s rules.
- HomeSpot HQ will feature one article from your website on our social media channels.
Still interested? Send an email to Tyler(at)imploretech(dot)com with your post idea and a link to your blog.
There are even more benefits if you want to contribute on a monthly basis.
- Your button will be included on our website and in our monthly newsletter.
- HomeSpot HQ will feature one article from your website each month on our social media channels.